6 reasons why this tool is beneficial to you
- 1 Higher productivity (P): When the device is ready for operation at any required time and with good performance, continuous production with high capacity will be ensured.
- 2 Higher quality (Q): An equipment in good conditions will create high-quality products.
- 3 Lower cost (C): This helps reduce norms of energy and raw material consumed and labor used; keep the equipment in good conditions and require the operator to constantly pay attention to the parameters.
- 4 Delivery time (D): This helps ensure delivery time, which plays a very important role in a range of fields such as shipbuilding or supplying consumers with goods during Christmas.
- 5 Safety (S): Actual production and studies have shown that there is a direct connection between the device status and manipulation with the probability of accidents in production.
- 6 Working morale (M): Advanced Maintenance is based on the promotion of each employee's self-control and creativity, especially those who work directly with the equipment.