Suoi Giang Cooperative is based in Nghia Lo, Yen Bai. They produce finished products from green tea, which contributes to improve the lives of local H'Mong people, preserve and promote local ethnic culture. This kind of tea trees can grow naturally without any chemicals or fertilizers.
Beside vision and mission, the consultants also used the SPIN Branding tool to co-create and propose a strategic 5-year plan for this company. This was to help Suoi Giang Cooperative build an official brand for their tea products as well as a network of partners and customers for the company.
Plan on 5 years:
- Development with sustainable trend
- Correct competition, good relation, assurance, no impact environment
- Growth in depth not only by scope. Such as technology, marketing & branding.
- More regulation about safety and hygiene conditions
- Tea plantation area developing with large scale
- More project to support for building sector capacity
Customers (needs, demographic factors):
- High demand of taste, packaging.
- Tea consumer club
- High demand of various type of tea
Tea processing have to follow specification and standards,
- Products should include knowledge and tradition
- Nice package, suitable with the customer demands.
- Should have quality and safe
- Easy to use
Make tea become significant role in country economic throughout : Support machine, equipment for tea processing and Control competition